Monday, November 25, 2013

Nail Polish Love - Thanksgiving Nail Polish Choice

Is it just me or do you find yourself thinking about what outfit, makeup and nail polish you will be wearing for special days like...oh, say Thanksgiving?  Well call me crazy, but I certainly do.  As I thought about what nail polish, of my many, to wear on Thanksgiving I knew this had to be it.  

Meet Wet N Wild's Haze of Love.  This is a creme, deep burgundy color with some subtle hint of brown tones when you look at it at the right angle.  This color is pretty opaque with one coat but as always, I prefer two, which is what you see in the photo below.  The brush on these polishes are wider than your standard skinny brush which makes nail polish application quicker for me.  

Please don't mind the condition of my cuticle or nails, I am in dire need of a manicure. :)



What are you wearing on your nails?  Do you have a Thanksgiving nail polish that you plan on wearing? Let me know down below, I always enjoy hearing from you. :)

Price: $1.99
Where to find:  Walgreens, CVS, Target and anywhere else Wet N Wild is sold.

Thanks for spending time with me today!

XX,
P



No comments:

Post a Comment