Monday, November 11, 2013

Revlon Nail Polish Love - Rich

If I could keep this short and sweet I would say: If you like Metallic nail polishes then run and look for this fast before it's gone.  I found this limited edition nail polish at my local Walgreens a few weeks ago and am absolutely in love with this formula and color and that's because I'm very particular with metallic polishes.

The formula is smooth and the color is pretty opaque with one coat but definitely better with two.  I would describe this shade as a metallic, sage green with some silver even though it's showing a lot of blue in the first photo.  It is very unique to any other color in my collection.  



What do you think - is this something you would wear?  If you like this shade, hurry and look for it because I'm predicting it won't be around for very long.  

Thanks for spending time with me today! 

XX, P

2 comments:

  1. Ok! So I have no idea why I've never checked out your blog! I love this color! Thank you for including it in my package! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you love it and are enjoying it! It's such a great color! XO

      Delete