Friday, May 30, 2014

Summer Beauty Wish List

I don't know about you all, but I seem to have never ending lists of beauty items I want and they're everywhere:  my phone, note pads, note books, mental notes, etc.  I clearly have issues..I know.  Regardless, there are some products I definitely plan on getting hopefully sooner than later for summer.  Here they are:

Sunscreen for face and eyes:
Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream+ 1 oz. $19.50
Shiseido Sun Protection Eye Cream 0.5 oz. $32.50



Foundation:
Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation $34.00
Long Wearing for when I need full coverage
Kat Von D - Lock-It Tattoo Foundation

Make Up For Ever Waterproof, Aqua Shadow in 22E (pearly copper) $20
These are perfect for summer.  They are creamy enough to work with but once they set they don't move.  Bonus that they're waterproof.  ;)
MAKE UP FOR EVER - Aqua Shadow

Bobbi Brown Bronze Shimmer Compact $42
Great for eye shadow or to create a bronze glow.

Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain in Strawberry Kissed $13.00
These wear really, really long. Michele1218 on You Tube mentioned this and well, of course, now I want it.  :)  Gorgeous color!
SEPHORA COLLECTION - Cream Lip Stain

Becca Beach Tint Shimmer Souffle $27
These are new and claim to be water resistant with long wearing power.  There are several shades I want (if they are as fabulous as I am hoping) but this is just one I chose.
BECCA - Beach Tint Shimmer Soufflé

So there you have it, some of the items on my never ending makeup wish list.  :)  Do you have any of these or are you interested in trying these?  Do you have your eye on anything for this summer?  Share with us down below!

As always, thanks for spending time with me today!

XO, P

No comments:

Post a Comment